Join our team!
- As a precise and detail-oriented top talent, are you ready to be part of the success of a high-end character animation and visual effects studio?
- Do you have the dedicated approach and the spirit to share the success of a creative, talented TEAM in the heart of Europe, Budapest?
- Are you a JOLLY JOKER with the ability to adapt and problem solve, manage and prioritise your own time and workload plus be able to take direction and work with minimal supervision?
- Are you a fan of learning new software quickly, and learning on the job, if necessary?
- Do you thrive on creative collaboration at a pet- and family-friendly, flexible workplace in a multilingual environment that brings together people from a wide variety of disciplines?
- Do you have a passion for supervising and controlling the rendering process (converting computer data and outputting it as a sequence of viewable images) and managing the render farm, and working within a young team then we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like FUN, then you should join our inspired team in Budapest as a
If you are ready for a challenge, you will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the productio
- Possibility to work with, and support, Production Coordinators, Production Managers and Head of Production
- Taking notes in production meetings and distributing reports to the appropriate people
- Operating equipment for viewing tests and dailies
- Co-ordinating and logging incoming and outgoing materials, client meetings
- Maintaining a database for tracking work progress
- Covering for regular reporting, reporting, keeping records
- Being responsibility for compilation of presentations and information materials on demand
- Managing ad-hoc tasks received from supervisor
To barge through our doors, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (ideally in film production or film studies); equivalent experience is considered
- Have good communication, organisational and good team-working skills
- Be able to take direction, prioritise, multitask and use your own initiative
- Be good with numbers, literate and capable of taking accurate notes
- Have good typing and IT skills, including use of spreadsheets and databases
- Be able to pay close attention to detail
- Be able to deliver on schedule, and work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Experience with asset tracking/management system
Take the opportunity right now to join our dedicated animation studio by clicking on the "Apply" button below. Be sure to include your CV with a motivation letter and applications should be completed in English.