Join our team!
- As a precise and detail-oriented top talent, are you ready to be part of the success of a high-end character animation and visual effects studio?
- Do you have the dedicated approach and the spirit to share the success of a creative, talented TEAM in the heart of Europe, Budapest?
- Are you a JOLLY JOKER with the ability to adapt and problem solve, manage and prioritise your own time and workload plus be able to take direction and work with minimal supervision?
- Are you a fan of learning new software quickly, and learning on the job, if necessary?
- Do you thrive on creative collaboration at a pet- and family-friendly, flexible workplace in a multilingual environment that brings together people from a wide variety of disciplines?
- Do you have a passion for supervising and controlling the rendering process (converting computer data and outputting it as a sequence of viewable images) and managing the render farm, and working within a young team then we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like FUN, then you should join our inspired team in Budapest as a
If you are ready for a challenge, you will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Working closely and proactively with the Production Manager/Head of Production to understand and drive forward their vision to the connected departments
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring of workflows based on the instructions of professional executives
- Being responsible for monitoring and managing production problems as well as helping the communication of competent professionals
- Organizing and attending Dailies and Rounds meetings as well as all weekly studio art reviews and art meetings (when needed)
- Demonstrating reliability, professionalism and dedication
- Helping to maintain a positive, happy work environment for everyone in the studio
- Being responsible professionally for on time delivery and the high quality of the show
To barge through our doors, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (ideally in film production or film studies); equivalent experience is considered
- Must be well organized and can balance several projects simultaneously
- Must be a creative self-starter, highly motivated
- Have a sharp eye for details and keen problem solving skills
- 3D graphic basic knowledge + film production experience
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and Hungarian
- Experience with asset tracking/management system
Take the opportunity right now to join our dedicated animation studio by clicking on the "Apply" button below. Be sure to include your CV with a motivation letter and applications should be completed in English.