Join our team!
- As a precise and detail-oriented top talent, are you ready to be part of the success of a high-end character animation and visual effects studio?
- Do you have the dedicated approach and the spirit to share the success of a creative, talented TEAM in the heart of Europe, Budapest?
- Are you a JOLLY JOKER with the ability to adapt and problem solve, manage and prioritise your own time and workload plus be able to take direction and work with minimal supervision?
- Are you a fan of learning new software quickly, and learning on the job, if necessary?
- Do you thrive on creative collaboration at a pet- and family-friendly, flexible workplace in a multilingual environment that brings together people from a wide variety of disciplines?
- Do you have a passion for supervising and controlling the rendering process (converting computer data and outputting it as a sequence of viewable images) and managing the render farm, and working within a young team then we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like FUN, then you should join our inspired team in Budapest as a
If you are ready for a challenge, you will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Mastering the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Being a magician of integration of data storage solutions
- Handling professionally and precisely implementation of security and data protection
- Tirelessly and collaboratively working to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
To barge through our doors, you need to meet the following requirements:
- BA or MA degree in computer literacy and/or equivalent 3+ years of programming experience in Python, C++, Java or C#
- Knowledge of Python Programming language
- Knowledge of an object-oriented approach and program design patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of the ORM (Object Relational Mapper) approach
- Having experience in using Open-Source Tools
- Be able to deliver on schedule, and work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Have advanced hands-on knowledge and experience of SQLAlchemy/Django frameworks
- Knowledge of Qt Graphic Framework, Agile software development methods, DVCS tools (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience in MVC desktop GUI development, multi-threaded programs development, cross-platform development (Windows, OSX, Linux)
Take the opportunity right now to join our dedicated animation studio by clicking on the "Apply" button below. Be sure to include your CV with a motivation letter and applications should be completed in English.